- The Hill Congress Blog: Time for Patent Licensing Companies to Stand Up for Reform |
Conversant's Scott Burt authored a feature in The Hill's Congress Blog, about why it's time for patent licensing companies to stand up for reform.
- Time for Patent Licensors to Take the Lead in Reform |
Read the op-ed in Law360.
- Support for the Patent Fee Integrity Act |
Conversant supports California Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein's Patent Fee Integrity Act.
- Conversant’s Patent Licensing Principles |
Our commitment to ethical business practices.
- Conversant letter on the Innovation Act |
Scott Burt offers Conversant’s views to the Honorable Bob Goodlatte, Chairman, Committee on the Judiciary, U.S. House of Representatives.
- MOSAID Antitrust Briefing |
A paper discussing the issues related to Patent Assertion Entity business models.
- Hearing on Abusive Patent Litigation: Jon Dudas testimony |
The issues impacting American competitiveness and job creation at the International Trade Commission and beyond.
- Submission to the Patent Assertion Entities Activities Workshop |
Scott Burt participates as a panelist at the PAE Activities Workshop. Read his position.